Classic tour "Palaces of St.Petersburg" 5 days/ 4 nights
This program is a subject to change according to your wishes and time in our city:
Package price includes:
· Transportation and guide services (European languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, Franch, German, Polish, Finnish, Serbian, etc.)
· Entrance tickets (St.Isaac’s Cathedral, Spilled Blood Church, the Hermitage museum, the Grand Palace in Peterhof, the Yusupov palace, the Catherine’s palace in Pushkin, the Grate Palace in Pavlovsk)
· Transfers from/to airport or railway station
· Visa support
· Night city tour (drawbridges) from May till November
· Meals (lunches & dinners)
· Permission to take photographs and video in museums
· Boat trip (during navigation period)
You can also order:
· The Evening boat trip along rivers and channels during navigation period. There are more than 70 rivers and canals in the city with around 400 bridges across them. The granite embankments with their various piers and slipways, the palaces and parks on the banks of the Neva and the canals, spires of churches and cathedrals, visible from a long way off – all this makes the unique appearance of the “Venice if North”, one of the world’s most beautiful cities. You can order an individual boat or seats on a joint boat.
· Climbing the colonnade of St.Isaac’s Cathedral. From the colonnade of the dome which is 43 meters height one can admire a splendid panorama of the city.Excursion the Treasure Gallery of the State Hermitage Museum.