Literary St.Petersburg 4 days/ 3 nights
This program is a subject to change according to your wishes and time in our city:
Package price includes:
· Transportation and guide services (European languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, Franch, German, Polish, Finnish, Serbian, etc.)
· Entrance tickets (St.Peter & Paul's Cathedral, the Botanic Garden, Faberge Museum, the Museum of Alexander Pushkin, Russain Vodka museum, the Catherine Palace in Pushkin, the Lyceum, the Great Palace in Pavlovsk, the Museum of Fyodor Dostoevsky, Tikhvinskoe Cemetery in Alexander Nevsky Monastery)
· Meals (breakfasts & lunches)
· Transfers from/to airport or railway station
· Visa support
· Night city tour (drawbridges) from May till November
· Meals (dinners)
· Permission to take photographs and video in museums
You can also order:
· The Evening boat trip along rivers and channels during navigation period. There are more than 70 rivers and canals in the city with around 400 bridges across them. The granite embankments with their various piers and slipways, the palaces and parks on the banks of the Neva and the canals, spires of churches and cathedrals, visible from a long way off – all this makes the unique appearance of the “Venice if North”, one of the world’s most beautiful cities. You can order an individual boat or seats on a joint boat.
· Climbing the colonnade of St.Isaac’s Cathedral. From the colonnade of the dome which is 43 meters height one can admire a splendid panorama of the city.
The folk show in Nickolaevsky palace “Feel yourself Russian”